3/21/2011

it's time for the wellies

Today is the first day of spring.  It sure doesn't look pretty yet, but we can never have high hopes for pretty springs in Winnipeg until about the end of May.  Am I right?  I'm right.

At least I have something like this to look forward to with the changing of the season!:
Actually, I'm more than likely to not see mountains in the near future or sleep in a giant tin trailer...however, it's the camping aspect I wanted to draw attention to.  Okay- so no formal plans have been made, but that is something that I intend on doing this summer.  Give me a lake, a tent, and pancakes over the fire, please.  Bannock anyone?

Right- one step at a time: give me melted snow, sand bags galore, and some serious rubber boots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring your wellies to prov! see you tomorrow lovey. xooo

Brad & Andrea said...

So, you COULD see mountains sometime soon! You are welcome to visit me any time! We will get ourselves "lost" in the mountains. Start saving some $ every month and come visit me summer 2012!... Just a thought!